Get HOPE Global (HOPE) is a faith based non-profit organization based in Lakewood, Colorado. HOPE works to educate and empower vulnerable women and girls in developing countries who want to start or grow a small business. HOPE provides
business training curriculum and microloans in order to help them in a way that is sustainable.
Our organization is growing and we are looking to hire a Manager of Donor Development and Sales. This position is responsible for securing funding for HOPE through donor development, sponsorships, strategic partnerships, and curricula sales. The Manager
will be expected to meet or exceed revenue targets for donor development, sales and strategic partnerships.
This is a part-time contract position working 15-18 hours per week; hours are flexible and work can be done remotely. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Creating and executing a development strategy for prospecting potential new donors and loan sponsors, as well as corporate sponsorships, strategic partnerships, and joint ventures; analyzing their feasibility, shaping specific opportunities, presenting
recommendations negotiating and finalizing funding agreements/commitments
- Initiating and maintaining ongoing relationships with major donors (individual, corporate, foundations, churches and mission organizations)
- Prospecting, identifying, qualifying and selling curricula to mission focused individuals and entities
- Participating in various tradeshows, fundraising and/or other sales related activities as authorized by Director
- Placing current and accurate sales reporting information into the CRM database
- Commitment to represent GET HOPE GLOBAL in accordance to its mission and value statements
- Education: BA/BS, preferably in Business, Marketing or Philanthropy
- Experience: 3 years; preferably sales with a focus on donor development for the nonprofit sector and experienced with interacting with individual donors and all levels of corporate management
- Excels in effective written and verbal communications as well as warm interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comprehensive, solution-oriented thinker when dealing with prospects, donors, clients, volunteers and team members
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills; ability to generate reports, analyze data/processes and make recommendations
- A team player committed to developing and working within a collaborative environment and to ensuring the highest customer service orientation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org