The position is responsible for all bookkeeping duties related to employee expense reports, payroll, international wires, payables, donations and donor receipting, preparing bank deposits and reconciliations, basic financial reports.
The position is responsible for the administration of basic human resource functions including employee benefits and policies and the filing of quarterly and annual reports for various government agencies and organizational memberships.
40 hours per week. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. $18-$20 per hour.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual.
Individual Medical benefit up to $450 per month.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reconcile bank statements
- Oversight of donations and receipting donors using e-Tapestry on a semi-weekly basis
- Prepare deposit and deposit at bank
- Administer the processing, recording, and receipting of all electronic giving
- Weekly processing of EGM payables including check writing and general ledger entries
- Collect information and prepare monthly wire transfers to overseas teams
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll figures with our contracted payroll service
- Track employee hours, sick, vacation, holiday and leave days
- Process annual reports for Workers Comp, State of CA and State of CO-Statement of Information, ECFA and 1099 Statements
- Prepare and file quarterly reports for Workers Comp and audit monthly reports produced by payroll service
- Administer open enrollment of employee health benefits
- Facilitate annual housing allowance approvals from the Board and provide year-end documentation to ministers
- Order printed envelopes and stationary
- Serve on the Administrative Committee working with the Finance & Administration Director to prepare and agenda
- Contribute to the tri-annual Administrative Report with the Ministry Advancement Motivator, National Ministry Builder, and President
- Work with the Treasurer of the Board, President, Accountant, and Auditor to prepare annual audited financial statements, tax returns and ECFA renewal application
- General administrative/financial support as needed
- Christian actively involved in a local church
- Working knowledge, experience and skill using QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using other Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain organization and accuracy while working on a wide variety of tasks
- Willingness to serve on a team in a young, growing and energetic international ministry organization
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Administrative AssistantCanyonville Christian Academy
- Canyonville, Oregon
- October 10
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Every Generation Ministries
In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church.
The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. EGM currently has work in Belarus, Hungary, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ukraine, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and in U.S. Hispanic churches. There are over 25,000 childre More...