We are currently seeking an organized, professional and enthusiastic Full-Time Receptionist to support our Corporate Office in Camarillo.
- Greets visitors, answers and directs phone calls to appropriate person or department. Issues and logs temporary security cards to guests when necessary.
- Receives packages and mail. Sorts mail; signs in /out FedEx, DHL, etc. packages to ensure correct people receive them.
- Place and check in Office /Break Room supplies. Label items for appropriate person to pick up.
- Assists with the shipping / mailing of out-bound packages.
- Maintains lobby cleanliness and neatness.
- Assists with special projects from other departments as needed, i.e., mailings.
- Order, update, refill postage machine supplies and funds. Process meter reads on all copiers; Service/call for service copiers as needed.
- Order, stock and organize office supplies for entire building. Order, stock and organize toner for copiers and printers.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a receptionist role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
Desired Education or Degree: Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.