PLEASE DO NOT apply on this site. Go to the following URL to see the full job and to apply:
Christian Veterinary Mission is part of the CRISTA family of Ministries and exists to share the love of Christ through veterinary medicine in the United States and around the world. We are looking for a Communications Coordinator who wants to learn, gain
experience and own important projects, with a focus on our pet memorial program. The perfect candidate has a lot of energy, is organized and loves collaboration. We’re looking for someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment, desires to champion a brand,
and wants to help people. CVM is a Christ-centered organization. We serve because of Jesus.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
1. Loveline growth and development: Identify, write and implement growth and acquisition strategies for the pet memorial program. Develop print and digital content to communicate and fundraise for the pet memorial
program to respective veterinary audiences. Audit program and update strategies and collateral as needed. Research new marketing opportunities and develop strategies to market to them.
2. Loveline Program Administration: Produce and ensure accurate and on-time processing and fulfilment of pet memorial requests. Provide timely and professional inbound customer service to existing pet memorial
clients. Develop and maintain tracking systems and database records to manage the pet memorial program within the CVM fundraising and marketing strategies.
3. Project manager for CVM fundraising and marketing: Create project development timelines. Develop, analyze and recommend strategies to complete and grow projects. Manage production to ensure project is completed
on time and within budget.
4. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Perform other related duties within the CVM fundraising and marketing team as assigned.
1. Christian Commitment: Mature Christian with a personal daily walk of faith and vision for ministry within the marketplace.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: Minimum of 2 years of personal experience in non-profit fundraising communications/marketing role or related work experience. Administrative and project management experience.
4. Licensure/Certification: N/A
5. Other Considerations: Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers. 6. Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft suite including Publisher.
Please use the URL at the top of this ad to apply. Or visit
www.crista.org/employment for more information.