The Exec Vice President of Technology will be responsible for accomplishing our Mission, Vision and reflecting our Core Values as the leader in the development of FCA technology. The EVP will work closely with field leadership and National Support Center staff to develop a clear vision and strategic plan for the use of technology in the ministry of FCA.
Strategic Leadership of FCA Technology
Develops and implements a strategic information technology plan to expand the impact of FCA and provide tools that enhance the effectiveness of staff.
Management of IT Staff and FCA Technology
Serving the Staff
- Sets the example for serving staff.
- Regularly seeks input from field staff on the effectiveness and performance of FCA Technology.
- Maintains computer and mobile device purchase program for FCA staff.
- Prepare annual budget for FCA technology.
- Manage expenses in line with budget.
- Develop long term plan and budget for expansion of FCA Technology.
- Manage development of new applications within approved budget.
- Continue to grow as a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and a servant leader for FCA
- Spend daily time in prayer and in the Word.
- Model servant leadership.
- Pursue Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence both privately and publicly.
- Serve as a member of a local church.
- Sharpen skills through continued learning.
- Foster a coachable, approachable, humble spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in all phases of technology operations, development, and implementation within an organization that supports field staff.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in managing enterprise technology departments.
- Experience with technologies and principles based on Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Experience with various cloud-computing platforms and hosting services including but not limited to: SaaS, DaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Azure, Amazon, Rackspace, and Blackbaud CRM/CMS.
- Experience working within large BYOD environments and best practices.
- Provides oversight and guidance related to vendor management and API integrations.
- General knowledge of the software development life-cycle and developing device agnostic applications at the enterprise level.
- Provides innovative methods of communicating critical technology and information systems to field staff and other constituents.
- Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate staff.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about the application of technology to the ministry and the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Maintains healthy relationships with vendors.
Chief Administrative Officer
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30