Reporting to the board of directors, the Executive Director will have overall strategic, operational and promotional responsibility for HAPC programs related to the execution of its mission. All current and subsequent staff will report directly to the Executive
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the board of directors, the Executive Director will refine and implement the strategic plan of HAPC while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with HAPC’s core mission.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications for the organization--from web presence to external relations—and insure they all are aligned with the goals and spirituality of the mission.
- Review operating results of the organization against established objectives and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Play an active role in the overall development efforts for HAPC in annual giving
campaigns, affiliate/partner support, foundations and existing and potential donors.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, public affairs, fund development or related discipline
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years in a non-profit setting or related field
People Skills: Must have demonstrated great people skills. Demonstrated excellent relationship skills, collaboration, cooperation, conflict resolution, understanding others, positive attitude and friendly demeanor. Must have, or be willing
to develop, strong positive relationships with local community leaders, donors, friends of the organization and associates. Customer service focused.
Language Skills: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English, including excellent listening skills. Demonstrated ability to synthesize a broad range of ideas into cogent communications. Excellent public
speaking and presentation skills.
Administrative Skills: Extreme attention to detail, ability to manage multiple project simultaneously, excellent working knowledge of database software and management, strong math skills, ability to create written documents, letters, brochures,
reports and others with little or no oversight.
- We Create Value For Investors
- The Growth And Development Of People Is The Highest Calling Of Leadership
- We Are Accountable And Honor Commitments
- We Recognize And Celebrate Our Achievements
- We Honor God In All We Do By Operating The Company In A Manner Consistent With Biblical Principles
- We Play To Win
- We Care About The Customer