The Canby Center (TCC) has an opening for the Executive Director position. Our organization is a faith-based nonprofit organization that has worked with the needy and homeless with emphasis on youth and their families since its inception in 2006. Candidates interested in applying should have a background in dealing with at-risk youth, disadvantaged families and homeless.
We exist to demonstrate God's love by offering assistance in life skills, health, faith, education, and recreation. We provide relief and establish relationships in order to bring real life changes for youth and their families in the Canby School District.
Responsible for providing Ministry leadership and oversight of day-to-day operations in conjunction and agreement with plans and processes approved by The Canby Center Board of Directors.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director provides overall leadership to the entire organization, including but not limited to: program development, management and administration, governance, board relations, financial management, grant writing, public/community relations, fund development, human resource management, volunteer leadership, facility management and strategic direction.
General Experience: Christian ministry management and leadership experience. Familiarity with administration and policy development. Previous ministry in an executive director or comparable role is desirable.
- Previous experience in working with Board members
- Leading and supervising staff
- Program development
- Grant writing
- Public speaking
- Ability to work with MS Word, Excel, databases; skilled in use of social media
- Understanding of financial controls is essential.
- Bachelor's degree is required and a Master’s degree is desirable.
- Background and understanding of fundraising techniques and public relations is necessary.
- Working with a diverse group including all ages, ethnicities and socio-economic levels.
- Heart for unifying all churches regardless of denomination as one Church
- Non-profit management experience, Executive Director experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- Modesto, California
- September 22
Executive PastorLiving Way Community Church of LA
- Los Angeles, California
- September 13
New Life Christian Church - Chief Operations OfficerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Chantilly, Virginia
- September 6
The Canby Center
The Canby Center exist to demonstrate God’s love by offering assistance in life skills, health, faith, education and recreation. We provide relief and establish relationships in order to bring real life changes for youth and their families in the Canby School District. More...