• Rotating Schedule MTW 2nd Shift 12:30pm - 11pm (Thurs. Fri. Sun. added)
• Thursday and Sunday would be a second shift: 12:30pm - 11pm
• Ankeny, IA
About St. Gregory Retreat Centers
ALPP Institute is a division of St. Gregory Retreat Centers that operates out of the Polk County jail and strives to rehabilitate those facing legal consequences as a result of substance abuse or non-violent crimes related to substance abuse. St. Gregory
Retreat Centers is a Christian organization with a mission of empowering people to transform their lives through faith, hope, and compassion. We provide hope for our guests through a combination of innovative, evidence-based approaches designed to effect self-change
in the whole person: biologically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually. Our non-12-step program is founded upon the core concept that addiction is not a disease and can be overcome permanently.
Our Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors work with a range of enthusiastic and motivated staff including nurses, nutritionists, personal trainers, chefs, and many others in our residential facilities in Adair and Bayard, Iowa. Counselors work with guests in
individual and group sessions, employing our unique curriculum based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, the Transtheoretical Model of change, and the habitual development of virtuous behavior. Counselors provide guests support and encouragement
in their efforts to change their lives while teaching them tools needed to live lives free from addiction.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Psychology or Human Services degree
• All accepted applicants will be required to become credentialed as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor within 18 months of employment.
• Pass drug screening test
• Pass criminal history and abuse registries background checks
Apply online at www.stgregorycareers.com