- Weekdays & Occasional Weekend
- Des Moines, IA
About St. Gregory Retreat Centers
St. Gregory Retreat Centers is a Christian organization with a mission of empowering people to transform their lives through faith, hope, and compassion. We provide hope for our guests through a combination of innovative, evidence-based approaches designed to effect self-change in the whole person: biologically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually. Our non-12-step program is founded upon the core concept that addiction is not a disease and can be overcome permanently.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment:
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Management System
- Assist in performing references, background checks, and urine analysis for potential employees
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferred degree in Human Resources or a degree with related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in the English language with ability to read, write, with an emphasis on knowledge of grammar and spelling as well as writing best practices.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to navigate various technologies and software pertinent to job functions.
- Must possess a valid Iowa Driver’s License.
- Must pass drug screening and background check prior to finalization of job offer
Apply online at www.stgregorycareers.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Human Resources & Benefits SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- October 21
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 17
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
HR Business PartnerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
St. Gregory Retreat Center
St. Gregory Retreat Centers is a Christian organization with a mission of empowering people to transform their lives through faith, hope, and compassion. We provide hope for our guests through a combination of innovative, evidence-based approaches designed to effect self-change in the whole person: biologically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually. Our non-12-step program is founded upon the core concept that addiction is not a disease and can be overcome permanently.More...