Frontiers is a Christan, faith-based, non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We're looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Development Department, who can help provide excellent service, by the most effective and efficient
processes we can implement.
- Process check requests & oversee credit card receipts for monthly statements.
- Coordinate departmental birthdays & help with other event details.
- Type up donor letters related to stock gifts.
- Assist with travel arrangements of Development Director and Major Gift Officer.
- Make necessary meeting arrangements.
- Put together presentations at the request of the Development Director.
- Assist with various Denari projects.
- Research foundation information for grant possibilities.
- Assist with budget planning process by getting price quotes.
- Set up Skype calls and Gotomeetings when needed.
- Process reimbursements when necessary.
- Research donor & prospective donor, contact information through Spokeo.
- Assist with various stages of in-house, direct mail projects.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Confident & experienced in using Windows, Mac & Web platforms.
- Knowledgeable about social media.
- Outstanding telephone skills & etiquette.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving & time management skills.
- High School diploma or GED (required), preferred Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 + years of experience using donor databases (Denari database experience preferred)
and other Web-based applications.
- Knowledge & practical usage of HTML.
- Advanced social media experience with options like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- 2 + years of recent customer service experience.
- Advanced, technical skills for presentational set-ups (projectors, computers, etc.).
- Extensive Mac experience.
- Typing 50 + works a minute.
- Experience using Skype and Gotometting.
- Must work 7:30am–4:30pm, 8am–5pm, 8:30am–5:30pm or 9am–6pm Monday–Friday (occasional nights and weekend work needed when hosting local events – two-three times a year).
Can view the full job description at www.frontiersusa.org. No phone calls please.