Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based, non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We're looking for an administrative assistant for our Mobilization Department.
- Coordinating the application and fielding process
- Coordinate events with church missions leadership
- Interviewing references for applicants
- Maintain database and web-based information
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Skilled in utilizing databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service and relating to people
- Event planning and hospitality
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong project management/analysis skills
- Knowledgeable in AV for technical support during meetings
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
Can view full job description at www.frontiersusa.org. No phone calls please.