Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We're looking for a representative who can provide donors with excellent service, important and timely information, by the most effective and efficient processes we can implement.
Responsibilities – Direct Mail:
- Assist Development Director & other Development staff in planning annual communications’ calendar.
- Work with Development staff & vendors to research, acquire, merge & dedupe internal & external mailing lists, based on the campaign strategy. Identify specific donor audiences & related selection criteria for each direct marketing cause concept. Develop segmentation strategies based upon recency, frequency, designation, gift size & other relevant criteria.
- Work with vendors to ensure timely & accurate production of direct mail packages.
- Work with Development writer & other staff members to acquire stories & photos as well as produce brochures & support materials. Maintain, organize & expand Frontiers’ archives of these communications.
- Work with consultants & vendors to create renewal series for lapsed mission fund donors.
- Articulate an accurate, consistent & appealing persona of Frontiers to all US audiences.
- Ensure that Frontiers fundraising activities meet the highest ethical standards & compliance with ECFA & external auditor requirements.
- Plan for & execute programs to raise the agreed upon mission fund goals each fiscal year as part of a multi-year plan.
- Maximize monthly support through vigorous promotion or electronic funds transfer & by mailing mid-year and year-end summaries of giving.
Responsibilities – Donor Database/Analytics:
- Produce regular reports.
- Act as the Intranet Administrator.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Denari database.
- Work with Research Point consultant to obtain wealth statistics on donors.
- Responsible for New Donor packets.
- Provide support as needed for fundraising opportunities such as special events, annual campaigns, cultivation efforts, etc.
- Involved in highly personalized communications to key donor groups.
- Able to obtain goals & performance measurements.
- Experience with formulas & calculations (determining ROI, attrition rates, etc.).
- Ability to build & customize reports within various software platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, Salesforce & other software applications.
- Confident & experienced in using Windows, Mac & Web platforms.
- Knowledgeable about social media and its role in customer service.
- 3 + years of experience using Denari & other Web-based applications.
- Experience with VoIP systems.
- Working knowledge of sql.
- Understanding of geo data reporting.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Perfect Audience a plus.
- Knowledge & practical usage of HTML.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Typing 50 + words a minute.
- Available to work 7:30am–4:30pm, 8am–5pm, 8:30am–5:30pm or 9am–6pm Monday–Friday.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Regional Director, MidwestChildren's Hunger Fund
- Homewood, Illinois
- October 27
Development DirectorJAARS, Inc.
- Waxhaw, North Carolina
- October 21
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4