Summary of Position:
Salem Media Group seeks an Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President of Legal and HR, General Counsel and Board Secretary.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work in teams.
- Prepare and edit complex documents; assist in data gathering and sorting for litigation, FCC or regulatory filings.
- Handles all business travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Prepare and compose extensive Power Point presentations.
- Schedules appointments, manage multiple calendars, and coordinate onsite/offsite meetings and special conferences.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Desired Job Experience:
- Minimum 10 years working as an executive assistant and/or secretary for a senior level manager or executive.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision; must be well-organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discern priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to respond quickly to shifting work priorities and rush deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
Desired Education or Degree:
BA or BA Degree preferred.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please upload your cover letter, salary requirements and resume and apply online at www.salemmedia.com
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.