This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Program Director Freedom Womens Center
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay
Watsonville, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/19/2006
Job Type: Full-Time
The Program Director will direct and oversee the activities of the Womens Center, in compliance with the established policies of Teen Challenge Monterey Bay.
1. A woman, in harmony with the Teen Challenge Mission and Tenets of Faith, as stated in the 16 Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God .
2. Minimum of high school diploma required. Bachelors degree in Bible, Public Relations, or related field helpful.
3. Previous experience with Teen Challenge or a related field of ministry, or working with people with life-controlling issues.
4. Proven ability to work with a team and able to manage staff.
1. Firm understanding of the Holy Scriptures and filled with the Holy Spirit.
2. Seasoned, mature Christian, possessing a spiritually disciplined life.
3. Able to preach and teach.
4. Able to represent the ministry in various kinds of church and community settings.
5. Qualifications listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
6. A woman of God, called and equipped by God to serve in this ministry.
1. Shall have general oversight of the center in all its various functions, including but not limited to input into all policies, goals, budget, curriculum, enterprises, projects, or anything that directly affects the ministry of the center.
2. Shall be responsible for the assignment of duties, orientation and training of staff and volunteers for the center under the guidance of the Executive Director.
3. Shall establish the centers calendar and schedules in coordination with the overall ministry.
4. Shall establish staff schedules and keep employee files up to date according to established policies and with the use of standard forms.
5. Shall assist in the public relations, fund raising efforts, and guest speaking as requested.
6. Shall ensure that the center is complying with all established policies, practices, and schedules of Teen Challenge Monterey Bay and in keeping with the accreditation standards of Teen Challenge, USA.
7. Shall oversee the maintenance of the centers facility, grounds, vehicles, and all Teen Challenge equipment. Shall clear all use and development of facilities and grounds with the Executive Director.
8. Shall be responsible for the overall atmosphere at the center, and to this end, shall oversee the discipline process for students and staff members alike, in a Biblical manner.
9. Shall oversee the curriculum, groups, classes, etc. taught at the center. Shall be personally involved in teaching in a group class rotation at least on a monthly basis.
10. Shall perform other duties, as requested.
See job description (above).