Please DO NOT apply on this site; go to the following URL:
Would you like the opportunity to bring joy to the senior community through great customer service and hospitality? CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has an immediate opening at their Nursing Center for a Cook Assistant. This person is responsible
for preparing food items using various cooking tools, techniques and equipment and ensures that meal and service demands are met. If you have previous experience in a similar role or specifically in a Long Term Care facility and enjoy meeting the needs of
seniors through food service please apply. Schedule varies. 24 hours/week, 3 days per week.
Summary: The cook's Assistant will prepare food items for production using a variety of tools, techniques and equipment while maintaining a sanitary environment.
1. Prepares fruits, vegetables, salads, deserts and other food items.
2. Prepares and serves breakfast, as well as other meals, assists with storing supplies and washing dishes.
3. Ensures food preparation is completed on schedule.
4. Must work safely, efficiently and maintain a sanitary work environment.
5. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please go the URL at the top of this ad. OR go to www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" to navigate to our Employment page