Please DO NOT apply on this site; go to the following URL:
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Shoreline, Cristwood offers a full spectrum of care: Independent living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services. Loving God by
serving people is CRISTA's mission and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate who has a passion for seniors and wants an exceptional career/ministry opportunity serving as a Medication/Treatment Nurse (LPN or RN) for our Nursing Community at
Cristwood. This position is responsible for the provision of resident care in assigned areas. Administers medications, performs treatments and supervises Certified Nursing Assistants while on duty. Adheres to State Rules and Regulations concerning delivery
of resident care and assures that nursing services are provided and documented. The Medication/Treatment Nurse consults with and works under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager. Part time and On Call available.
Summary: The Medication/Treatment Nurse works in our Senior Living Facility and is responsible for the provision of resident care in the assigned areas. Supervises CNA's, consults with and works under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager.
1. Assists the Charge Nurse with admissions, transfers, discharges, evaluations and assessments.
2. Provides direct care by carrying out physicians orders, ensures that dielivery of care is provided and documented.
3. Coordinates care through reporting, identifying illnesses, communicating plan of care to appropriate personnel.
4. Applies problem solving principles in resident care delivery in collaboration with the Nurse Manager; may cover as Charge Nurse; attend required meetings; investigates incidents in collaboration with the Nurse Manager or Charge Nurse.
5. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, staff and residents.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please go the URL at the top of this ad. OR go to www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" to navigate to our Employment page