Please do not apply on this site; go to the following URL:
CRISTA Ministries, a family of seven ministries, is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to join our King’s Schools Administration staff. The Admissions Coordinator will be responsible for daily administration of all admission activity for King’s Schools
under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Admissions. In an effort to increase enrollment, this position will be the first face of King’s Schools as they guide parents through the admission process, maintain all admission materials, respond to
inquiries, facilitate tours and plan and attend all open houses.
If you have two years’ customer service experience and you desire to make a difference in the lives of families and children in the Seattle area by "Inspiring Hearts and Equipping Minds to Serve God for His Glory" – or if you know of someone who would be
a great fit about the duties and qualifications for this position.
Summary: The Admissions Coordinator interacts with parents and students assisting with with the admission process, responding to inquiries, facilitating tours, open houses and tours, along with informational/marketing events.
1. Responds to all inquiries received regarding admissions to Kings' for grades Pre-K through Grade 12.
2. Plans and attends all admissionevents, open houses, tours and informaitonal events, gives tours to propsective pranets and students.
3. Manages the Friendly Family program by matching up new families with existing Kings' families.
4. Processes and maintains new student files, processes reports and publishes the Admissions Tally Report.
5. Reaches out to other schools, providing them with materials and opportunities to learn more about King's.
6. Works collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, students and families.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please go the URL at the top of this ad. OR go to www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" to navigate to our Employment page