Please DO NOT apply on this site; go to the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1434
Do you have experience as a custodian and love to interact with diverse age groups? Do you want to work in a place where our mission is to love God by serving people? Do you feel most fulfilled when you know your efforts help others accomplish great things?
Is customer service the thing that you do best? We are looking for the perfect match of heart, passion and “can do” personality to join our Facilities team as the Lead Custodian. This position supervises others in this role and maintains the safe operating
condition of our facilities serving the whole of CRISTA Ministries including CRISTA Broadcast, CRISTA Camps, CRISTA Senior Living, Christian Veterinary Mission, World Concern, King’s Schools and Seattle Urban Academy. This is a full time position. Hours are
Summary: Our Lead Custodian ensures our facilites are maintained in a safe operating condition. Supervises workers and makes sure assignments are completed safely, properly and in a timely manner.
1. Arranges furnishings and equipment for meetings, classroom activities and events.
2. Ensures all coporate and school facilities are cleand on schedule to provide a safe, sanitary and attractive environment.
3. Directs custodians, provides assistance and on the job training.
4. Reports maintenance needs promtly.
5. Reports any equipment needs so necessary tools are available to safely and effectively complete assigned tasks.
6. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, assigned staff and customers.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please go the URL at the top of this ad. OR go to www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" to navigate to our Employment page