Please DO NO apply on this site. Please go to the following URL:
Are you a digital storyteller with a passion for bringing content to life? Do you want to put your gifts and talents to work where your creativity, innovation and graphic design skills will benefit an organization with seven different ministries? We are
looking for a Graphic Designer to conceptualize, design and produce creative design solutions to visually tell the stories of the ministries and resource departments. CRISTA is a family of seven ministries loving God by serving people worldwide in the areas
of education, international relief and development, senior living, and media. Come experience the excellence of God’s work through CRISTA and its ministries.
Responsible for developing outstanding and creative graphic design to meet the needs of the ministries and resource departments, primarily for World Concern, Seattle Urban Academy, Christian Veterinary Mission, and other ministries as needed. Manage a diverse
and continuous flow of project requests to fulfill advertising, print collateral, online marketing and other needs. Find innovative design solutions and effective messaging to help drive fundraising, sales and brand development efforts. Key areas of contribution
will be production of newsletters, appeal letters and web content. In addition to traditional graphic design, this position will perform motion graphic assignments related to online and mobile marketing efforts for assigned campaigns.
1. Help drive fundraising, sales and branding efforts through effective graphic design. Create graphic design pieces from the initial concept/sketch stage, to the creation of multiple drafts when needed. Incorporate client feedback during the process, perform
careful analysis of proofs, work with vendors to send approved artwork into production, and properly archive completed projects. Typical projects include direct mail (appeal letters and newsletters) campaigns, e-communications, newsletter/magazines, promotional
and event materials.
2. Execute motion graphic design for implementation on websites and within video and online marketing. 3. Attend weekly department meetings and devotionals, as well as creative planning meetings for appropriate projects.
4. Maintain an organized, consistent tracking of all projects performed, including time spent on individual projects. Submit reports to supervisor on a weekly basis.
5. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
To apply, please go the URL at the top of this ad. OR go to
www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" to navigate to our Employment page.