Title: Content Management Specialist
Reports To: Director, Digital Communications.
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
The Digital Content Management Specialist (CMS) will manage and update content across Family Talk’s digital channels to include, but not limited to web sites, mobile apps and email. The role requires an individual that is highly-detailed, well-organized
and self-managed. The CMS will be responsible for monitoring and updating all digital channels as directed and ensure that all branding guidelines and communication policies established by the organization are maintained.
- Update and maintain digital content across platform channels.
- Monitor the digital channels and ensure all content, including text, graphics and videos are properly published and functioning.
- Provide digital graphic production support to our Creative and Digital Teams.
- Ensure that all content is timely updated around marketing campaigns.
- Maintain all necessary reports as directed by the Digital Communications Director.
- Works closely with our Digital Marketing team to deliver weekly and monthly campaigns across channels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills & Experience
- BA degree preferred and/or equivalent certification/basic skills achieved in working with Content Management Systems.
- Basic understanding of Digital Design with Photoshop experience a plus.
- General understanding of digital marketing and prevailing best-practices.
- Prior web site management experience (2 years minimum) with a basic understanding of backend administration preferred.
- Basic understanding of SEO
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, flexible, approachable and detailed-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient grammar and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team Player
- Good at multi-tasking
Working Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Office environment
- Some walking and gathering of information
- Interacting with others for information gathering, training and feedback