Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Director
Salem Eagle, a conservative book/financial publishing and health products company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Director.
Are you an experienced marketing whiz with proven digital skills looking for a new challenge? If you have the talent we need, we want to meet you. We’re a small but growing division in the health industry looking to expand our tight-knit team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a creative, forward thinking, digitally savvy marketer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate will be strategic, customer centric, have a solid understanding of marketing principles, and know
how to execute flawless revenue-generating digital campaigns.
You will work with the Marketing Director to develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote health-related content and high-end nutritional supplements. Your role will have direct impact on revenue and marketing goals. Your primary focus is on finding
qualified leads within our house lists and outside lists and converting them into paying customers.
This position is based in Washington, D.C., near Capitol Hill, close to Judiciary and Union Station Metro stops on the Red Line.
Your job is to help us grow through 3 key areas:
- Retention and Loyalty
You will run the day-to-day execution and management of marketing initiatives, including:
- Grow our email list using the latest lead generation tactics.
- Contribute to SEO and SEM efforts.
- Find and convert leads into health supplement readers and buyers.
- Evaluate and adjust campaigns based on data and analytics.
- Actively monitor and report latest news and trends related to the health supplement industry.
- Have hands-on experience with planning, launching, and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Know all the ins and outs of email marketing like the back of your hand, including best practices for growing subscribership and managing list hygiene.
- Be familiar with social media platforms to drive engagement and conversions.
- Track, measure, and analyze data to improve performance.
- Manage and execute emails, landing pages, and digital ads.
- Develop relevant, creative, and compelling subject lines and headlines.
- A|B Testing of emails and landing pages to increase revenue.
- Develop segmentation and targeting strategies to increase engagement.
- Manage automated “nurture” loyalty campaigns.
- Use campaign performance metrics to make better data-driven decisions.
- Coordinate with internal creative and technical teams to produce marketing materials, schedule emails, and launch marketing campaigns.
- A seasoned performance-driven marketer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with 5+ years prior experience with 1-2 years’ experience in Social Media.
- Knowledge of direct response marketing a huge plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills, especially for marketing or advertising copy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets a must.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Basic to moderate HTML knowledge.
- Must be a resourceful MacGyver-like thinker with a positive, get-it-done-right attitude.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd love to hear from you! We offer a collaborative work environment with smart people who work hard while having fun.