Is your passion to bring people to Jesus and connect them to the Church? Do you want to turn people into disciples of Jesus? Then, this is your calling! We are seeking a seasoned pastor with strong leadership skills and an engaging spirit. We need a
proven leader with a servant's heart that can articulate and model the mission and vision of Community Bible Church.
The Adult Education Pastor will oversee the Men's, Women's, Mixed Groups, and Young Adult ministries and ensure the right systems are in place to seamlessly connect people to groups at CBC for the purpose of growing in their faith and establishing community.
- Develop and direct strategy and processes to achieve the mission/purpose statement.
- Review and/or develop study materials for Groups.
- Recruit and manage leadership teams to assist the Pastor in planning and implementing ministry strategies.
- Interact with other Pastors as well as ministry leadership teams to develop and direct new efforts.
- Recruit and conduct personal interviews with potential leaders.
- Train ministry leaders to be relational leaders that help encourage people to take the next step in their faith.
- Mentor and minster leaders and staff.
- Provide prayer, Wise Counsel and support as required for all members, attendees, volunteers, and general contacts.
- Execute church wide event responsibilities as required to support the vision of the Senior Pastor and Elder Board.
- Prayer support for staff, ministry, leaders, initiatives, volunteers and Pastor.
- Attend worship regularly and special services/events as appropriate.
- Maintain personal accountability and relationships with staff members.
- Maintain daily disciplines of Bible study, prayer and preparation.
- College level undergraduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in Ministry; Mega Church experience is a plus.
- Must be a licensed pastor
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to communicate and execute a vision, as well as grow a groups ministry.
- Experience as Group leader is required.