The Client Services Director will play a crucial role in helping Stronger Families achieve its vision to bring life-changing skills to marriages and families so they can be strong and thrive.
This position reports to the Executive Director.
This position will be responsible for a variety of significant activities, including leading national internal operations for product offerings around live learning and on-line learning programs. As significant growth is expected for the organization,
he or she will be instrumental in facilitating increased program expansion and program evaluation services. This position will also collaborate with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems
- Continually assesses the Client Services Department and develops/implements/assigns processes, procedures, and projects accordingly.
- Staffs, trains, and evaluates a team of customer service representatives.
- Maintains relationships with current clients and ensures that the clients’ needs are being met within the scope of the realistic business analysis.
- Advises upper management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls from customers.
- Closely monitors project plans and communicates progress through creation of internal and external status reports and other client communication.
- Researches and manages daily client services issues regarding staff, processes, procedures, client needs, budgetary needs, and company objectives.
- Builds exceptional customer services teams and addresses customer issues and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Establishes Net Promoter Score measuring customer satisfaction. Reviews and sets benchmarks for progressive improvement.
- Establishes Internal Business Process Efficiency ratio. Reviews and sets benchmarks for progressive improvement.
Strengthen internal operations and infrastructure
- Supports the senior leadership team, regional coordinators, and staff to make consistent and progressive steps toward organizational and programmatic consistency and sustainability; effectively communicates work plans and priorities derived from the organization's
strategic plan by partnering with senior leaders to follow through with coordinated accountabilities, objectives, and associated budgets.
- Monitors existing operations and implements strategies, processes, and technologies to generate higher productivity, operational efficiencies, and increase revenues and profitability.
- Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes for whole of organization.
- Develops a knowledge management system that ensures maximum sharing of information and learning throughout the organization.
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentorship, and management support to team members
- Meets weekly with team members to help solve administrative and educational problems.
- Conducts performance assessments.
- Agreement and commitment to Stronger Families Value and Mission Statement(s).
- Integrity, credibility, and flexibility, given this is a young company committed to an aggressive growth plan.
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred; at least 10 years of professional experience in a general management role, ideally in a rapidly evolving institution.
- Highly organized with ability to wear multiple hats in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment; a driving force who manages toward clarity and solutions.
- A successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, guiding investment in people and systems, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization.
- Thorough understanding of project management; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals.
- A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach.
- Excellent communication and coalition building skills with an ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders; high level of knowledge and understanding, especially as it relates to program replication, connecting
programs to funding, creatively generating other resources, and building strategic partnerships.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jan Bowe at email@example.com
Indicate which position you are applying for, describe your experience/skill set match, why you are interested in working for a faith based/non-profit organization that supports marriage and family, and your salary expectations.
For complete job requirements and position descriptions please visit our website at