We seek a Recruiting Pro who enjoys winning by attracting and closing top talent – talent typically not looking but willing to listen to a career opportunity.
If you can say “Yes” to these career traits, we need to talk. Can you:
- Partner with senior management to define strategies for finding current and future talent needs?
- Innovate and build consensus on ways to build a talent pipeline?
- Recruit in a wide variety of competitive people markets?
- Work internally with busy hiring managers to solve their hiring needs?
- Negotiate offers by coaching the hiring manager how to present and win?
- Create messaging that compels by building on the benefits of an established brand to attract key talent?
Your professional background will have included:
- 5+ years of key talent recruiting experience; ideally in media.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- The development of a broad network of professional relationships
- Expert written messaging and spoken word skills
- A willingness to travel to meet candidates nationwide.
Salem Media Group is an integrated media company, with an extensive platform that includes radio broadcasting, syndication, digital networks and publishing. We serve audiences seeking Christian, conservative and family-based content.
This position will be located at the Salem Media Group corporate headquarters, located in coastal Camarillo, CA -- 45 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
Apply online below or send summary of qualifications to:
Carmen Kisner, SPHR
Salem Media Group
4880 Santa Rosa Road
Camarillo, CA 93012