We seek a Recruiting Pro who enjoys winning by attracting and closing top talent – talent typically not looking but willing to listen to a career opportunity.
If you can say “Yes” to these career traits, we need to talk. Can you:
- Partner with senior management to define strategies for finding current and future talent needs?
- Innovate and build consensus on ways to build a talent pipeline?
- Recruit in a wide variety of competitive people markets?
- Work internally with busy hiring managers to solve their hiring needs?
- Negotiate offers by coaching the hiring manager how to present and win?
- Create messaging that compels by building on the benefits of an established brand to attract key talent?
Your professional background will have included:
- 5+ years of key talent recruiting experience; ideally in media.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- The development of a broad network of professional relationships
- Expert written messaging and spoken word skills
- A willingness to travel to meet candidates nationwide.
Salem Media Group is an integrated media company, with an extensive platform that includes radio broadcasting, syndication, digital networks and publishing. We serve audiences seeking Christian, conservative and family-based content.
This position will be located at the Salem Media Group corporate headquarters, located in coastal Camarillo, CA -- 45 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
Apply online below or send summary of qualifications to:
Carmen Kisner, SPHR
Salem Media Group
4880 Santa Rosa Road
Camarillo, CA 93012
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Benefits & Compensation SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 23
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 21
Human Resources DirectorAspen Group
- Frankfort, Illinois
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...