Manager of Institutional Channel Sales
Regnery Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of conservative books, seeks a Manager of Institutional Channel Sales.
Since Henry Regnery founded the company back in 1947, we’ve focused on publishing books that challenge the status quo, books that spark a debate, and books that get people talking about the issues and questions we face as a country. Regnery combines a passion
for helping foster a point of view with the talent to create best-selling books.? Our publications are sold in retail outlets throughout the world and featured on the most widely viewed and read media outlets.
The Manager of Institutional Channel Sales is responsible for:
- Identifying organizations, think tanks, advocacy groups and cause based marketing concerns that can use books to help extend their sphere of influence.
- Our existing publishing program may have content already perfectly suited for the client, but Institutional Channel Sales Manager -Books might re-purpose / reformat / originate new material to perfectly suit our client’s needs.
- Establish relationships and meet regularly with key decision makers in these organizations.
- Develop special offers to meet strategic product sales objectives, provide product sales forecasts to product development, and forecast monthly sales.?
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field with 2+?years of experience.?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail.?
- Microsoft Suite Computer Skills
We offer excellent benefits including subsidized medical/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment.? Our wages are competitive.? We offer training,
good work/?life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located near Capitol Hill, just a short walk from Union Station metro stop (red line).