Primary purpose is to provide accurate and timely verification of Slavic Gospel Association (SGA) daily contributions, process monthly overseas transfers, prepare monthly journal entries and monthly reports and other assigned general accounting functions
for the Finance Department.
- Mature believer; harmony with SGA purpose and beliefs
- Professional and organized
- Four Year Accounting Degree
- Good people skills with strong verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Must be able to learn new computer programs as necessary including SGA’s DASCO database
- Fluent in Russian is beneficial but not a requirement
- Able to handle several responsibilities at once
- Must have a passion for ministry and a servant heart
Reports to: Director of Finance and Accounting
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday through Thursday
SGA has been serving evangelical churches in the former Soviet Union since 1934. Our founder, Peter Deyneka Sr., was a Belarussian immigrant with a vision of bringing the Gospel to his own people. Today, SGA serves national churches in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine
and Kazakhstan — training pastors and lay leaders; supporting national church-planting missionaries; providing Bibles, Christian books, audio and videotapes; and supplying humanitarian aid.