Please DO NOT apply on this site. Please go to the following URL:
At CRISTA we are loving God by serving people through education, serving Seniors, ministry to Campers and our Radio Listeners as well as veterinary care and humanitarian aid all in the name of Christ. At CRISTA we are called to a ministry of transforming
lives. We want transformation for our staff as they serve a big mission, living out a career of significance and fullness of life. Bring your fundraising and account management experience and join us in this vision. Maximize CRISTA's ministry by developing
long-term relationships with individuals and/or family foundations capable of providing major gifts for King's Schools and our other domestic ministries. Guide donor transformation by providing deeper understanding of the ministry and boldly challenging them
to respond sacrificially to the needs of the ministry.
1. Develop a ‘moves management’ program for $5,000+ donors and high-level prospects. This will start with a discovery portfolio of 500 names with the intention of managing a regular portfolio of approximately 300 donors. Ability to travel engaging donors
locally and occasionally out-of-state. These visits could be at places of business, homes, and throughout the community. Generate referrals from major donors for other major donors. Contact a targeted number of donors in a given week and month, keeping
track of all communication and actual live contacts made through Raiser’s Edge.
2. Make contact with donors both in person (for $3,000+ donors and high-level prospects), via the phone and through written communication in order to walk them through a complete donor cycle - identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Work
towards and meet an annual fundraising goal. Make regular phone calls to new donors. This often involves a first time conversation with a donor or a cold call to someone new.
3. Have a general understanding of ministry programs on a basic level as well as know the giving and funding opportunities to be able to communicate CRISTA’s work to our donors. Grow donor segments proactively by being alert to new marketing materials
and field news that might be appropriate to donor’s individual interests and donation commitments. Develop a specific and detailed knowledge concerning designated programming and be able to share that information with others at CRISTA so that efforts with
multiple ministry donors are coordinated.
4. Work closely with other team members in Donor Relations and Marketing to ensure all donor contacts are coordinated and remain donor-centered. Update donor records for any changes in address, phone, e-mail or additional information learned about the
donor into Raiser’s Edge.
5. Share generally and specifically about ministry projects to small, medium and sometimes large groups. Public speaking can be formal or informal (i.e. Rotary Clubs, Fundraising Events, etc.).
6. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and donors.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are interested, please apply using the URL above or go to
www.crista.org and click on "Get Involved" and navigate to the Employment page to view this and other opportunities.