SUMMARY: Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We’re looking for an individual who can provide administrative support to the Church-Based Teams department.
- Coordinating the application and fielding process
- Coordinate events with church missions leadership
- Interviewing references for applicants
- Maintain database and web-based information
- Organize and maintain filing systems
- Manage department mailbox in Outlook
- Coordinate department tracking in database
- Respond to those inquiring more information
- Schedule appointments for director
- Assist with travel planning for the director and coaches
- Assist in the arrangement of training workshops
- Coordinate details for Team Assessment Weekends (assessment tools, invoicing, payments)
- Coordinate First Step gatherings with church mission leadership: schedule speakers, assist in drafting schedule, on-site hospitality, transportation, lodging, AV equipment, etc.
- Update procedure manual as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Skilled in utilizing databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent customer service and relating to people
- Event planning and hospitality
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong project management/analysis skills
- Knowledgeable in AV for technical support during meetings
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Performs other duties (or functions) as assigned.
Qualified candidates should forward resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.