To apply for this position please click http://goo.gl/wNHY01.
- Record gift and donor data for all financial contributions to 4KIDS and accurately enter them into Raiser's Edge database.
- Reconcile all entries on a monthly basis to confirm agreement with the Financial Edge Accounting system.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures and implementing with staff.
- Ensure accuracy and proper coding for donor giving, all postings, and maintenance of proper documentation.
- Process monthly receipt letters for donations.
- Import records from outside data vendors including ServiceU, Blackbaud Sphere, etc. into Raiser's Edge according to deposit schedule.
- Process credit card donations that are received via mail, commitment card, etc. into database.
- Validate and import credit card transaction reports from ServiceU to Raiser's Edge.
- Follow up with donors as it relates to donations in which credit cards are rejected or expired, in order to determine proper resolution.
- Process, post, and reconcile credit card transactions that are received at events through credit card machines.
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly collection and reporting activities according to accounting specific deadlines.
- Post and balance donor accounts.
- Process adjustments for refunds and insufficient funds transactions.
- Make regular deposits to 4KIDS' bank account.
- Maintain harmony in communicating with donors via phone, email, mail or in person.
- Investigate and resolve management and donor inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Supports the 4KIDS' team with analytical trend reports for donor giving, mail and event effectiveness, revenue/expense details, and presentations.
- Provides summaries of key indicators in donor giving trends and projected revenue reporting.
- Provide assistance as needed with projects related to financial reporting.
- Provide assistance with reporting and monitoring of non-donation monies coming into 4KIDS.
- Supports the 4KIDS' team in obtaining accurate data in Raiser's Edge with which to report and provide recommendations to improve 4KIDS' efficiency.
- Assist in all other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or another Finance-related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the accounting/financial realm
- Preferred non-profit experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Raiser's Edge Database and Financial Edge
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to teach others
- Ability to learn new computer programs or databases without major oversight
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic when working; ability to establish priorities and efficiently direct multiple problems or inquires simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and office management skills and ability to function with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Flexibility to accommodate evolving responsibilities or tasks
- Ability to work harmoniously and encourage co-workers as a team player as well as lead and motivate others
- Displays compassion and empathy for others and is able to win people confidence and trust
- Maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive information, keeping confidential matters confidential
- Must successfully complete initial drug screening
- Must successfully complete annual background screenings
To apply for this position please click: http://goo.gl/wNHY01.
To view this job posting on the 4KIDS' website please click: http://goo.gl/kXfVrz
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
4KIDS of South Florida, Inc.
“A HOME FOR EVERY CHILD”
4KIDS of South Florida is a non-profit organization committed to providing a home for every child. Through a partnership of committed individuals, churches, corporations, and government agencies, 4KIDS has brought HOPE to over 18,000 children in 17 years.