This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 04/27/2006
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
SUPERVISOR: BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Currently holding a Bachelors degree from an accredited college with a major chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, public administration, business management or other related field. Must have at least seven years of experience in a human services agency. Must have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and be active in a church congregation.
1. Directs the operation of the substance abuse programs including accounting, procurement, personnel, marketing and development functions.
2. Provides training, supervision, and direction to professional and support staff who manage and administer the day-to-day operations of the program.
3. Coordinates the program with community needs and available resources. Supervises the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the therapeutic care, treatment and rehabilitation programs.
4. Devises and implements policies, regulations and procedures.
5. Works with other program staff and community organizations and churches to plan, develop, and implement new approaches to substance abuse treatment.
6. Plans a strategic approach to marketing and fund raising activities and coordinates these activities with other activities of the Center.
7. Interprets program objectives to staff, individual public agencies, churches, and other community organizations to gain understanding, cooperation and support. This includes responsibility for oversight of public relations and fund raising activities including direct mail, phone contact, publicity and the personal donor contact programs of the Center.
8. Markets NAAMAN Centers treatment components to the church, community, insurance carriers, employees, managed care agencies, other providers, penal systems, and hospitals.
9. Attends all meetings on an administrative level pertaining to NAAMAN Centers treatment components
Page 2 - Executive Director Job Description
10. Prepares reports to the Board of Directors and is present at all meetings and/or committees of the Board of Directors.
11. Will provide education and intervention services for churches who request such services.
12. Performs other duties as required.
Committment to minstry, a personal relationship to Christ and affiliated with an evangelical church coummunity.