Are you a Media Sales Pro tired of the general market rat race and management by intimidation?
If you really want to make a move to do what you do well, but with higher fulfillment potential, we may have a position for you. We are ONLY looking for real ‘hunters’ who understand that you won’t be handed a pre-sold ‘list’ of accounts.
Think about this before you call;
- When you’re driving to your current job in the morning, are you looking forward to the work and the reason behind it all?
- Are you seeking a career instead of a job?
Call Bill Files, GM, Salem Media Group Orlando – 407-618-1760.
Apply online and upload your cover letter & resume at: www.salemmedia.com, click on Careers
Desired Skills and Experience
This is an outside sales position with lots of people contact, so you should thrive on variety because no two days will be alike – ranging from daily meetings with decision makers to creating and delivering sales presentations and marketing campaigns. You
will creatively solve prospective advertiser goals and challenges, developing solutions for growing their businesses through ad campaigns (broadcast, print, Internet and event marketing) – which target our high quality audience. You will be able to brainstorm
with your teammates on the way to becoming a marketing expert.
Here are a few specifics:
- Develop Strategic “Solution-Oriented” Client Marketing Campaigns
- Prospect and set up meetings with potential business owners/clients
- Exceed monthly sales expectations and goals
- Build strong relationships and customer loyalty
- Write effective radio commercials, working closely with Production, Traffic, and Web teams to ensure seamless execution
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive communicator
- Enthusiastic and able to develop and keep relationships
- Self-driven & motivated to exceed goals
- Radio experience preferred, but we are flexible
Salem Orlando's culture is based on integrity, values, and teamwork -- making it a place to build a fulfilling career. Salem Orlando and its parent company, Salem Media Group, offer countless opportunities for advancement and growth.
Salem Orlando consists of The New 94.9 FM & 950 AM WTLN, (Christian Teaching & Talk Radio), 105.5 FM & 660 AM TheAnswer, (Conservative Talk), and 1520 WBZW Apopka & Altamonte Springs Hometown Radio Station. We also have 4 Digital Platforms.
Our Parent Company:
Salem Media Group is the largest Christian Broadcaster in America, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties,
Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content
and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 106 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.