We are a promotional products company who is looking for a production manager that will be responsible for overseeing the operational side of the business. This position’s main functions will be: coordinating all manufacturing operations; ensuring that deadlines are met while maintaining the highest standards of quality; and responsible for the implementation of all company policies and procedures.
This position requires a manager with the highest level of experience with automated silk screening and apparel decoration in a high volume shop. We are also looking for somone who will uphold our company's Christian values.
Job Reponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review production schedules and assign work as appropriate to meet deadlines
- Set expectations for employees, enforcing company policies as outlined in the company's handbook
- Measure and assess productivity, making adjustments where needed
- Ensuring a clean and organized work environment
- Proper operation of departmental equipment; request maintenance assistance when necessary
- Collaborate on departmental budget with upper management; being held accountable for meeting budgetary goals
- Maintain the highest level of quality throughout the production floor as well as with all products that are shipped to customers
- Encourage a safe work environment by regularly reviewing equipment, materials, and departmental conditions
- Create and implement training programs to ensure quality and efficiency in the production process
Qualifying applicants must meet the minimum requirements below:
- 5+ years of experience in a high volume silk screen shop
- 5+ years of experience at a managerial level (these 5 years con be concurrent with the experience in the silk screen shop)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is preferred, but not required
- Able to handle multiple projects/tasks at once
- Detailed oriented with strong communication and follow-through skills
The position includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Salary for this position is based on prior work experience.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Shoe Sales, Customer Service, Shoe Repair, PedorthicsChick's Shoes & Services
- Mercer Island, Washington
- August 30
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4