This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Lab Equipment Sales Mgr
Woodinville, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 08/15/2006
Categories: Health Care
Job Type: Full-Time
Posting on August 15, 2006
Job Description -Laboratory Equipment Sales Manager-Woodinville, WA
Contact; Scott Noteboom at email@example.com
Job Purpose:Set-up and Manage a national dealer network to sell laboratory ovens. incubators and sterilizers.Duties:
* Accomplishes national sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, a dealer network in assigned districts; communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing sales contributions; Travel required
* Achieves national sales operational objectives by contributing national sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining national sales system improvements.
* Meets national sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
* Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota in support of national objectives.
* Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
* Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
* Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.Skills/Qualifications:Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability