Provide leadership, direction and management over the Student Ministry Teams: Middle School, High School and other teams as they are created. Continually seek ways to implement new strategies and ministry teams that are designed to strengthen families, encourage
discipleship, and reach out to teens and their families in the community.
Serve as part of the staff team and in cooperation with the Family Ministries Pastor to cast vision and lead strategic initiatives for an all-encompassing ministry for middle school and high school students that reinforces the vision, strategies and goals
of the church.
- Relational. Desires to form, develop, and invest in relationships with middle and high school students and their parents.
- Communicator. Demonstrates the ability to be articulate, transparent, engaging, and doctrinally sound as a communicator/teacher.
- Missional. Desires to create a ministry culture that will engage un-churched youth and serve others.
- Culturally Aware. Recognizes the trends of families and youth in a diverse culture, with an understanding of how to respond in relevant ways.
- Creative. Uses creative thinking to develop and implement innovative programming.
- Plan and Implement a weekly Middle school celebration service.
- Plan and Implement a weekly High school celebration service.
- Serve as one of the primary communicators of curriculum for student ministry.
- Plan and organize student events, retreats, service opportunities, and mission trips.
- Recruit and place volunteers and equip them to serve and disciple students.
- Make meaningful contact with parents. Introduce new families to the ministry.
- Provide leadership, direction and management over the ministry environments.
- Carry out, and refine where needed, all policies and procedures to ensure the safety and protection of the students.
- Oversee budget areas related to student ministry.
- Serve as an integral part of the Family Ministry team to smoothly transition youth from one developmental stage to the next while accomplishing the goals of the church.
- Any other duties or special projects as requested
Interested candidates should submit a resume and answer the following questions in a cover letter:
- What is your previous leadership experience?
- How have you personally invested in the spiritual growth for youth?
Send to Jamison@storehousechurch.com. To learn more about our organization visit our website at www.storehousechurch.com.