We are searching for a pastor who is a man after God’s own heart who can lead this church into its next chapter. The church was planted in 2006 and enjoys a healthy church body with a healthy financial position. We are located in the beautiful Northwest
(20 miles from the Idaho border) in a city of almost a half million. We are a church in a middle class neighborhood on a busy street. We are primed for growth. The church has focused on not only enjoying saving grace but also on living it. Many churches
talk about grace but have great difficulty exhibiting it. Beyond Grace has sought to excel in extending grace to one another and to all we have contact with while maintaining Biblical faithfulness. This is a church that an ambitious, committed, vision directed
pastor could do great things for God with. Our founding pastor is seeking retirement.
Church affiliation: Beyond Grace is a mainstream evangelical, non-denominational, Christ–centered, Bible based church. We are an elder led church operating with our Board of Directors which includes the elders and deacons of Beyond Grace
We seek a pastor who meets these criteria:
- A clear testimony of a personal relationship with Christ;
- A heart for Christ and meets criteria of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9;
- Bachelor degree and secondary theological education required.
- Experience leading a church desired but not required given the right candidate.
- Proficiency in preaching and teaching God’s word with authority, relevance and power.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Vision for the future.
- Ability to lead our church with grace and vision.
- Ability to lead our volunteer staff with grace and direction.
This is a full time position including benefits.
For more information about our church go to http://beyondgrace.org/index-1.html
Send resume and statement of faith to email@example.com or click the "apply now" button.