Financial Planning Ministry, a Christian non-profit organization, providing estate planning seminars and document preparation assistance to members of Christian Organizations for over 30 years is looking to add a customer service specialist to the team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer telephone calls, respond to general inquiries and transfer calls as necessary
- Assist Event Coordinator by typing up seminar attendee lists, send follow- up emails and make calls to offer individual appointments
- Send Survey Invitations to seminar attendees and members
- Maintain order list and coordinate shipment of seminar materials to various locations nationwide
- Receive, acknowledge and distribute mail and faxes
- Order office supplies and other printed materials as needed
- Assist Director with various projects including but not limited to file organization and maintenance, scanning projects, marketing, sponsor development, data entry, etc.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience as a customer service specialist, particularly enjoys helping people, and has a professional phone demeanor. Ideal candidate will also have Intermediate MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and knowledge
and experience in estate planning is a plus.
Financial Planning Ministry offers excellent benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision, etc., a great working environment and a chance to be a part of Kingdom work. If you’re interested in becoming a part of this wonderful ministry, please
submit your resume with salary requirement/history and a cover letter that includes a brief statement about your faith and church involvement to
Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter
will be reviewed.