CURE International is a non-profit organization that operates hospitals and programs in the developing world where patients experience the life-changing message of God’s love for them, receiving surgical treatment regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity,
or the ability to pay.
More than 100 million physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery…and we need YOU to play a part in making that happen.
CURE is seeking candidates for the Executive Director position at its hospital in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The Executive Director is responsible for providing operational, financial and patient care oversight of the hospital, and is the primary
spokesperson and representative of the hospital in the medical, business and faith-based communities, and with CURE U.S. headquarters. The Executive Director is also responsible for serving as the primary administrative liaison with the government and non-government
entities within the country.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
• Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting or related field.
• Minimum of five years hospital administration experience; knowledge of developing country settings and/or previous cross-cultural experience; international travel experience. Fluency in the Spanish language.
• Non-hospital administration experience will also be considered.
In addition, we are looking for individuals who support and embody the following values:
• Christlike – reflecting the compassion of Jesus to those we serve
• Childlike – valuing a child’s passion for life and depending on God in how we think, live and love
• Integrity - doing what we say and saying what we do
• Restoring the Broken - taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without a voice and resources
• Intentional Relationships – collaborating, partnering and cultivating trust and authenticity
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a modest salary with a comprehensive benefits package that may include health and life insurance, relocation assistance, retirement, housing, in-country transportation, and annual leave.
Please visit www.cure.org to learn more about, and to apply for, this opportunity! Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!