Employment Opportunities At Faith
Position: Café/Bookstore Manager (full-time)
The Café/Bookstore Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment which provides consistent, fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total
Quality Experience for both our customers and staff.
Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals. Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures. Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently. Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing,
hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates. Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff and volunteers. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring staff compliance in all safety initiatives.
- College education preferred. 3 years retail management experience required.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Spiritually mature and able to live a positive Christian lifestyle in accordance with Faith’s policies and procedures as stated in employee handbook
- Adherence the vision, mission, values and purposes of Faith
- Faithfully attend Faith’s Ministry/Praise and Worship Services, events and activities
Salary commensurate with experience.
Email, fax or mail cover letter and resume with position title “Café/Bookstore Manager” to:
Faith Community Church
Cathy Dickerson Director Human Resources
1211 E. Badillo St.
West Covina, CA 91790
FAX: (626) 332-7913
Please call 626.858.8400 for more information about employment opportunities at Faith.