BUSINESS/TRAFFIC MANAGER – SALEM MEDIA GROUP, SAN ANTONIO
Who: Salem Media Group – San Antonio
Location of position: San Antonio Texas
Position: Salaried – full time 40 hours per week, Exempt
Business Duties include: The primary responsibility for the Business side of this position is working with the General Manager and General Sales Manager on sales revenue forecasting. It also has some accounting elements. This position
reports directly to the General Manager of our stations. This position also provides revenue and end of month balance sheets to the corporate office.
- Liaison between station and regional/corporate office regarding business issues involving financial, FCC regulations
- Maintain local trade files per policy
- Update and review weekly revenue forecasts, cash flows, weekly pacing and budget
- Manage local accounts receivable processing including billing, invoice generation, and assist sales with collection issues.
- Assist customers with their billing questions
- Manage the accounts payables
- Conduct end of month closing and reporting to corporate office
Traffic Duties include: Radio Traffic Managers work only in commercial radio and are responsible for scheduling advertising and promotions in line with the station (or stations’) business strategy, aiming to maximize revenue. This portion
of the position requires excellent organizational and administrative skills and close attention to detail.
- Work with sales department to review orders
- Enter orders into traffic system – (Enco)
- Work calmly and effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines of entering in orders that need to run on the air
- Work with Production/Operations staff on programming/commercials.
Salem Media Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.