Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school, a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America. Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating Christian faith and learning.
Minnehaha Academy is seeking a Director of Marketing & Communications. This is a full time, year round position.
¨ Strong strategic planning, organizational, and marketing skills
- Ability to develop marketing and communications plan for the school
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to design, write and implement annual marketing/communication and PR plans to engage internal and external constituents
- Expertise in various Social media platforms and web content management including WordPress
- Experience with media relations and the strategic purchase and management of online, print, radio and tv advertising
- Experience in design as well as oversight of design production
¨ Effective team player with colleagues while able to work independently
¨ Creative and confident problem solver with ability to partner with multiple departments and individuals
¨ Goal-oriented with drive for results and meeting deadlines
¨ 5+ years experience in marketing with tangible proven results
¨ Experience in school environment and/or non-profit setting a plus
¨ Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in related field preferred
¨ Able to model and support the mission of the school in integrating the Christian faith with learning and life
If interested, please apply online at our web site www.minnehahaacademy.net, and send resume to:
Sara Jacobson, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
3100 W. River Pkwy.
Mpls., MN 55406
Minnehaha Academy is an EEO/AA employer