Video Production Manager – SE Multimedia
Company Description: SE Multimedia is a full service production company specializing in the highest quality HD video productions, commercials, digital promotion and still photography.
Job Description: SE Multimedia is looking for a highly motivated, experienced videographer to shoot three TV fishing series (currently airing on NBC Sports, Destination America, Sportsman Channel
and Fox Sports) as well as edit shorter web/YouTube videos. This organized individual will not only be responsible for traveling to shoot locations throughout the year, but will also support multiple editors and a sales team by creating assets for our current
and potential sponsors.
- Work creatively, artistically and productively delivering video programs/projects on-time and within budget
- Responsible for shooting 3 fishing TV series
- Responsible for shooting and editing footage for short web videos and sales material
- Organize and manage video library databases and HD video file management
- Enhance video by creating graphics and animations
- Help coordinate all production logistics on-location (including organizing shoot requirements, location research, travel, hotel, necessary permits, etc.) and all related postproduction (including network delivery)
- Responsible for the ordering of products for shoots and managing the inventory
- Prior experience (3-5 years hands on) shooting network TV a must! Shooting outdoors is a plus.
- Experience with HD video equipment and production
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to deliver quality video in fast paced environment
- Ability to think on one’s feet and edit ‘in the camera’ while shooting
- Ability to tell a story with video and/or still photography
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance as necessary
- Still photography experience (desired, not required)
- Strong video lighting skills for indoor, outdoor and studio productions (desired, not required)
- Working knowledge and experience with field and studio audio recording equipment and technologies (desired, not required)
- The ability to coordinate and manage ongoing, overlapping projects
- Excellent computer skills, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 50%
- Fishing knowledge or experience (desired, not required)
- Ability to have fun and be passionate about his/her work!
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- This is an office-based job with location shooting requiring lifting, moving and time spent on your feet. Candidate should be able to handle transporting equipment, lifting and setting up equipment without assistance.
- Must have the ability to spend long days out on the boat in all elements. Cannot be someone prone to seasickness.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs un-assisted
Sales and/or social media promotion experience a PLUS!
Interested candidates should submit:
- Cover letter with links to your demo reel and other samples of your work.
- 3 letters of reference from previous employers which focus on your previous work quality as well as your professionalism.