Video Production Manager – SE Multimedia
Company Description: SE Multimedia is a full service production company specializing in the highest quality HD video productions, commercials, digital promotion and still photography.
Job Description: SE Multimedia is looking for a highly motivated, experienced videographer to shoot three TV fishing series (currently airing on NBC Sports, Destination America, Sportsman Channel and Fox Sports) as well as edit shorter web/YouTube videos. This organized individual will not only be responsible for traveling to shoot locations throughout the year, but will also support multiple editors and a sales team by creating assets for our current and potential sponsors.
- Work creatively, artistically and productively delivering video programs/projects on-time and within budget
- Responsible for shooting 3 fishing TV series
- Responsible for shooting and editing footage for short web videos and sales material
- Organize and manage video library databases and HD video file management
- Enhance video by creating graphics and animations
- Help coordinate all production logistics on-location (including organizing shoot requirements, location research, travel, hotel, necessary permits, etc.) and all related postproduction (including network delivery)
- Responsible for the ordering of products for shoots and managing the inventory
- Prior experience (3-5 years hands on) shooting network TV a must! Shooting outdoors is a plus.
- Experience with HD video equipment and production
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to deliver quality video in fast paced environment
- Ability to think on one’s feet and edit ‘in the camera’ while shooting
- Ability to tell a story with video and/or still photography
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance as necessary
- Still photography experience (desired, not required)
- Strong video lighting skills for indoor, outdoor and studio productions (desired, not required)
- Working knowledge and experience with field and studio audio recording equipment and technologies (desired, not required)
- The ability to coordinate and manage ongoing, overlapping projects
- Excellent computer skills, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 50%
- Fishing knowledge or experience (desired, not required)
- Ability to have fun and be passionate about his/her work!
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- This is an office-based job with location shooting requiring lifting, moving and time spent on your feet. Candidate should be able to handle transporting equipment, lifting and setting up equipment without assistance.
- Must have the ability to spend long days out on the boat in all elements. Cannot be someone prone to seasickness.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs un-assisted
Sales and/or social media promotion experience a PLUS!
Interested candidates should submit:
- Cover letter with links to your demo reel and other samples of your work.
- 3 letters of reference from previous employers which focus on your previous work quality as well as your professionalism.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18