This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
English/ 11-12 Teacher for 2006-07 school year
Jupiter Christian School
Jupiter, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 03/20/2006
Job Type: Full-Time
1. Establishes and maintains a positive classroom environment conducive to
learning. This includes spiritual, academic, emotional, social and physical
growth and maturity.
2. Respectfully submits and is loyal to God-appointed authority.
3. Integrates Biblical principles as appropriate.
4. Follows the JCS curriculum guides in implementing the instructional program.
5. Develops instructional program in a way that meets the needs of the students in the class.
6. Assesses students performance and plans instructional strategies to help the student.
7. Develops positive working relationships with students, parents and fellow staff members.
8. Attends all meetings before or after school that are scheduled by the Administration or Department Heads.
9. Serves on school committees as requested.