Short Overview: To greet and assist guests and phone calls, and to ensure the accurate scheduling and airing of commercials and programs. To provide affidavits and proof of performance reports to clients and assist the Business Manager
in day to day operations.
A: Entry of Contracts
- Responsible for the accurate entry of all air time contracts into the WideOrbit Traffic System.
- Responsible for the accurate scheduling of all air time contracts into the WideOrbit Traffic System.
- Responsible for coordinating with Account Exec and Production Department to ensure scheduled airtime products are created and made available for the Broadcast system and WideOrbit to begin airtime schedule “on time”.
B: Assembly of Program Logs
- Responsible for the accurate assembly and editing of daily program logs to ensure contract stipulations are met.
- Responsible for printing daily logs and placing in the proper day’s box for Program Department use.
C: Reconciliation of Program Logs
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of program logs between the Broadcast System and Traffic System to ensure discrepancies are addressed and corrected.
- Responsible for producing affidavits for Network Spots (SRN) and Network Programs to accurately reflect airtimes and dates.
D: Process Payments
- Responsible for the daily depositing of checks.
- Responsible for processing credit cards
- Responsible for answering the phones and greeting guests.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the front desk and reception area
- Prompt receipt and delivery of packages and mail when they arrive
- Assist Business Manager with day to day business.
- Process and mail invoices and statements monthly.
- Assist Sales & Programming departments with mailings.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition
to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates.