This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christian International Scholarship Foundation
Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 03/06/2007
Job Type: Full-Time
THE ROLE OF PRESIDENT: CISF seeks a dynamic leader of passion and vision. Responsibilities will include:
1. Leading the entire organization to a new level of scholar selection and support, consistent with the CISF mission and fully capitalizing on the substantial success and resources that God has provided our ministry;
2. Designing and leading fund-raising programs, and accepting responsibility for leading CISF to increase annual fund raising by at least $1M;
3. Articulating the CISF mission in compelling fashion to donors, alliance partners, scholars, the media, and the Christian community at large;
4. Overseeing the management of recruitment, care, academic standards, progress, and post-graduation monitoring of scholars;
5. Shaping, implementing, and nurturing CISF's world-wide alliances and activities to insure that our scholars are empowered and resourced for the highest value impact in their Kingdom work.
The President can expect to spend 25-40% of his or her time traveling in the US and abroad to visit donors, scholars, alumni, US and foreign graduate schools of theology, and other alliance partners.
Candidates will have a successful track record running and growing a million dollar-plus operating budget for a non-profit or academic institution, AND/OR a successful track record as a business leader running and growing a company or an enterprise in private industry.
Candidates must have heart and passion for Christian missions, and affirm the CISF Statement of Faith.
Excellent speaking, writing, management, and leadership skills. Excellent development skills (expected to lead CISF to increase annual fund raising by at least $1mm).
Some understanding of skills required to run academic institutions. A heart and passion for Christian missions. An interest in extensive travel and ability to run a virtual organization. Location for the President is negotiable (CISF is currently headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois).
* Medical Insurance
John Lovewell 650 614 6247 / Lovewellcompany@yahoo.com; or Bruce Baker 208 281 2775 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Resume Required