Our office is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as the Executive Assistant at our office.
This position will provide a high level of customer service to create a positive experience for our clients on the phones and in person. The duties of this position are predominantly administrative and encompass a wide range of administrative and executive
support related tasks. The primary role of this position is to optimize client services so that the office runs efficiently and caseloads are managed appropriately. This position will also encompass the role of the receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have five years or more experience working in an office environment and have strong administrative support experience. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and within a group. Must be professional, well organized, flexible and
enjoy the challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to change are important. This role reports directly to the Executive.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5 + years support experience in a professional services environment
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with using a Customer Relationship Management system. Redtail experience is a plus.
• Financial Industry background is a plus.
• Regular and reliable attendance is a must
The Executive Assistant will:
• Meets with the Executive daily to keep him up to date on client status and other important information.
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external consultants and clients.
• Heavy phone work, managing a multi-line system
• Clerical support and mailings
• Generate client reports
• Supply orders
• Maintain filing for the office
• Front desk; Reception duties
• Other administrative tasks as assigned
Please submit your resume to Andrea Vega at firstname.lastname@example.org