This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Minister (pastor)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 03/09/2007
Job Type: Full-Time
TITLE: Childrens Pastor
Passionate self-motivated individual with a calling to minister to children and their families.
Shall be responsible for overseeing all ministry specific to persons ages 0-11 at Calvary Temple.
1. To oversee all aspects of ministry to ages 0-6th grade at Calvary Temple
2. To provide pastoral support for Colorado Christian School
3. Support global functions of Calvary Temple as required
1. Oversee nursery and pre-school programs of CT on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.
2. Oversee/minister Kids church on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings
3. Oversee mid-week ministries to children (nursery, pre-school, Missionettes, Royal Rangers)
4. Oversee Christian Education (Sunday School) for ages 0-11.
5. Develop ministries supporting families in the spiritual development of their children.
Experience a plus.
Bachelors degree a plus.
Will consider applicants with experience only or education only. Will consider applicants with ministry training from programs like YWAM or Master's Commission.