To Apply Visit: http://www.freedom.firm.in/careers-with-freedom-firm/
Note: Only applications completed via Freedom Firm's website will be considered. Please click the link above to apply.
The Executive Director is responsible for leading the overall strategic direction and operation of Freedom Firm USA (FFUSA). The Executive Director oversees all staff, programs and expansion, and ensures alignment with Freedom Firm’s mission to rescue, restore and seek justice to victims of sex trafficking in India. The Executive Director (ED) will be expected to develop deep knowledge of FFUSA’s core programs, operations, and business plans. This individual will work in close collaboration with the FFUSA Board of Directors and FFIndia on matters regarding strategy, finances, governance and fundraising.
Fundraising & Communications (50%)
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in efforts against sex trafficking.
- Cultivate FFUSA revenue generating and fundraising activities to support Freedom Firm India (FFIndia) existing and expanding operations.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and public relations strategy in cooperation with FFIndia to create a strong Freedom Firm. brand.
- Expand existing donor network . Create new opportunities and new partnerships with church and community organizations.
- Represent Freedom Firm to communicate the work and mission to agencies, businesses, the general public, and supporters. Act as the premier public representative to supporting organizations and donors.
- Act as primary liaison to FFIndia’s National Director
Growth & Development (20%)
- Develop strategies and tactics in the areas of Finance, Revenue, Communications, Marketing, and Awareness to achieve FFUSA revenue and expansion goals along with recommended timelines and resources required to accomplish.
- Design FFUSA national expansion and complete the strategy business planning process for program expansion into new USA markets.
- Build partnerships in new market areas. Establish relationships with new funders, church and community leaders in the expansion area.
- Create local presence model that publishes and communicates FFIndia results. Use local model replication to expand to broader regional and national presence.
Leadership & Management (30%)
- Ensure program excellence, program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance administration, fundraising, and communications.
- Responsible for the recruitment and employment of paid and volunteer staff.
- Executes performance plan and evaluation of all FFUSA paid employees to encourage growth in their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Utilize sound HR practices ensuring staff recruitment and retention processes are in place for paid and volunteer staff.
- Assist FFUSA staff in meeting strategic initiatives. Supports staff in executing fundraising and marketing efforts.
- Engage and energize FFUSA board members, event committees, volunteers, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain and support a strong Board of Directors. Serve on each FFUSA board led committee. Seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for ongoing local operations and for national initiatives.
- Active Christian faith and experience with church lay leadership
- Minimum: BS degree with well rounded professional experience
- Preferred: MBA with 10 years of senior management experience.
- Track record of effectively leading regional and/or national based organization.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high performance teams.
- Set and achieve strategic objectives and manage a budget.
- Strong marketing and public relations experience.
- Demonstrated ability for fund-raising for a non-profit organization, especially with direct person-to-person or person-to-organization contact.
- Persuasive and passionate, mission drive and self-directed.
- Reliability, Trustworthiness, and Honesty.
- Strategic thinking and strategy development.
- Business development through partnership formation.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Persuasive and passionate, mission driven and self-directed.
- Occasionally perform tasks while sitting, standing and walking.
- Will occasionally be required to lift and carry up to twenty five (25) pounds.
- Required to work with the public.
- Determine and manage multiple priorities.
- Required to have attention to detail.
- Travel required to support specific events and fundraising efforts.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Executive DirectorBoys & Girls Country
- Hockley, Texas
- November 21
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Freedom Firm USA
Currently, there are an estimated 500,000 minor girls in forced prostitution in India. These girls are tricked by false promises of a good job or sold by a relative into a brothel and then held as sexual slaves, who are then coerced into sex with many clients each day. Deeply wounded, these girls need counseling and a strong support network to avoid returning to prostitution. Uneducated and often considered ineligible for marriage because of their sexual exploitation, rescued girls are in desperate need of basic education, m More...