Vida Group International is a faith driven global executive search firm. With 10 offices in 5 different countries, Vida Group conducts senior level searches across a wide variety of functions and industries. Founded in 1982 by the Vida family, Vida Group
International combines the value of a boutique search firm with the global bandwidth to attract the right candidate for your organization. Vida Group has more than 30 years of experience in the manufacturing, technology and service industries, and conducts
senior level searches throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, China, Brazil, India, Russia, and other emerging markets in Asia, EMEA, and Latin America.
We are looking for an experienced Specialist to support the Recruiting efforts of a global talent provider. Candidates should have at least 3-4years of customer service and/or research experience. Must have a strong sense of urgency and be accustomed to
working at a fast-pace with respect to deadlines. Strong interpersonal, and communication skills are also necessary. Must work well independently & cooperatively with a high level of responsibility and integrity. We are looking for individuals with demonstrated
evidence of detail-orientation, multitasking skills and effective organizational skills.
- Work closely with Recruiters to review and understand the functions and qualifications for specific job requisitions
- Partner with Recruiting Leads to identify and assess talent to fill difficult positions, generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that creates an effective search process.
- Utilize creative means and best practices to research, source, attract, and contact possible candidates in the development of a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find "passive" candidates.
- Source active candidates from online databases, lists, internal databases, job boards, social media outlets, and referrals
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, qualifications, and cultural fit
- Communicate effectively with Recruitment Team throughout the sourcing process, including sharing and educating the team on creative sourcing skills.
- Utilize ATS to track sourcing and pipeline information.
- Ensure appropriate alignment and controls with every administrative process step when auditing candidate data.
- Strong professional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 3-4 years’ experience in research and/or customer service
- College degree